Parents must ensure that:
- The School Leaving Certificate of the previous school is submitted to the School Office within a month of joining.
- Children come to school regularly, punctually and neatly dressed.
- Children wear their I-cards every day to School.
- Articles like school bag, tiffin boxes, water bottle, swim suits and caps, sweaters, etc. are labelled with the child’s full name.
- Tiffins etc. to be delivered to the children are left at the Security Cabin and not at the reception. Children must be instructed to collect their tiffin boxes from the security cabin at the main gate. They cannot be delivered to the class.
- Children maintain their books and exercise books and bring them to School as required.
- Children do their home work regularly.
- Children do not go out for entertainment or parties during week days.
- They see, read and sign the remarks made by the teachers in the School Diary.
- They use the School Diary as a communication tool to communicate with the School authorities.
- They glance through the books and answer papers of their children from time to time.
- When writing to the School regarding their children, mention must be made of the name, standard and division of the child.
- They intimate the School about any change of address, telephone number or email id.
- They telephone the School only between 8.00 a.m. and 2.30 p.m. (Monday to Friday) and 8.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.(on Saturday) on the number 66309595. Calls should be made very sparingly.
- They do not send presents to teachers.
- They do not meet their children or the teachers during school hours without the permission of the Principal.
- They do avoid any kind of arguments with the Security Personnel. The safety and security of all our children is of prime importance to us. Security personnel have therefore been instructed not to allow anyone into the school premises without approval from the School Office.
In the event of emergencies such as bandhs, riots, floods, etc., please use your own discretion and decide whether to send your child to school. Should the emergency occur after school has begun, please ensure that you come personally to school and collect your child. The School cannot take the risk of sending your child with any other person. At times like these, it becomes humanly impossible for our office staff to answer telephone calls from so many parents.
Leave Of Absence:
- Children should not be kept away from the School, except for illness.
- When a student is absent, parents are required to intimate the Class Teacher through the School Diary.
- No separate leave application need be made.
- An Absence and Leave Record for the purpose is given in the Diary.
- Any absence of more than two days should be supported by a medical certificate and an entry in the School Diary mentioning the number of days the child is absent is also required.
- Infectious diseases, if any, should be notified immediately to the Principal.
NO child will be permitted to leave School early for any reason whatsoever. If a doctor’s appointment is required to be taken on a week-day, the child will have to stay away from School the whole day.
The Beginning And End Of Term:
- Parents must strictly abide by the opening and closing dates of the School.
- On no account, can ‘Special Cases’ be considered for permission to break the rule. No child may leave School before the beginning of a holiday (Diwali, Christmas and Summer) and absolute punctuality is necessary on the re-opening of the School.
- Students not returning to School within a month without prior permission after the holidays, are liable to have their names struck off the rolls.