- We regret to inform you that there are no vacancies for Nursery (L.kg.) and Prep (Sr. Kg.) and class 1 ,II and III
- There are limited vacancies for class Pre –Nursery
- Admission forms for classes V to IX are now online.
We are pleased to announce the opening of our admission process for the Pre-Nursery class for the academic year 2013-2014.
Wisdom World School has also to follow the orders issued by the Hon’ble Supreme Court with regard to the implementation of the RTE Act.
Please note that the lowest admissible class in our school is the Pre- Nursery Class.-age min 2yrs 6months as on 1st June 2013.
As per reports in the Times of India dated 5th and 6th December ,Maharashtra State Government notification and RTE Act ,with regard to RTE (Right To Education) ,requiring schools to reserve 25% of the seats in our Pre-Nursery class (which is the lowest admissible class ,in our school).we wish to inform you about the following:
- Total available Seats for Pre-Nursery 4 divisions = 160 (40 per division).
- 25% seats reserved for Economically Weaker Section(EWS) = 40seats.
- General category available seats = 120 seats.
Date: Application forms for 120 General category seats will be available online from 27th December 2012 to 10th January 2013.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application form for General category seats ,along with the following documents to the school office is 17th January 2013.
- The Attested birth Certificate must be submitted along with the application form.
- The Attested Educational Certificates of Parents' educational qualifications.
- Proof of residence (Electricity bill/Telephone bill/Adhar card/Passport /Election photo identity.)
Date for interaction with the school will be notified to you in due course.
Applications for the 25% seats reserved for the economically weaker section(EWS) – will be as per RTE Act, State of Maharashtra notification on RTE Act.These dates will be notified to you in due course..
Admission Process for 120 seats under General Category:
- Age requirement of the child :-Minimum 2yrs 6months and upto 3yrs 5 months as on 1st June 2013.
- Application forms for admission to Pre-Nursery for the academic year 2013-14 will be available online, dates for application are as per the schedule given.
- Applications will be scrutinized and parents will be informed of the interaction via e-mail.
- No child will be admitted without a copy of the Birth Certificate. The Birth Certificate must be submitted along with the application form.
- SUBMISSION OF AN APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION.