Admission Procedure for classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Prep and Class 1 for Academic Year 2019-2020.
- Admission forms for classes Pre-Nur, Nursery, Prep and Class 1 will be available online from 13th November 2018 to 21st November 2018.
- Please Submit the Form with the required documents attached, in the School Office before or by 21st November 2018, 2 p.m.
- No form will be accepted in school office after 21st November 2018, 2 p.m.
Please Note : Admission to class Preparatory will be granted against vacancies( If and when they arise).
Admission Procedure for classes II to IX(Strictly against Vacancies only) for AY 2019-20.
- Admission forms for classes II to IX will be available online from 17th December 2018 till Jan 31st 2019.
- Completed form along with required Documents should be submitted in school office.
Assessment will be carried out for only those candidates who have submitted the form in School office.
Please Note : The school will be closed on 24th, 25th December & 1 jan.
Please note : An amount of Rs 1000 will have to be paid at the time of submission of forms for the prospectus and processing fee.
- The Attested birth Certificate must be submitted along with the application form.
- The Attested Educational Certificates of Parents' educational qualifications.
- Proof of residence (Electricity bill/Telephone bill/Adhar card/Passport /Election photo identity.)
- Report Card of the last Class attended.
- Age requirement of the child :-Minimum 3 yrs and upto 4 yrs as on Sept 30th 2019 for Pre-Nursery and corresponding age for Nursery and Prep. Respectively.
- Applications will be scrutinized and parents will be informed of the interaction via e-mail.
- No child will be admitted without a copy of the Birth Certificate. The Birth Certificate must be submitted along with the application form
- SUBMISSION OF AN APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION.