Admission Procedure for classes II to IX for Academic Year 2017-18:
1) Admission forms for classes II to IX will be available online from 9th January 2017onwards.
2) Please Submit the Form with the required documents attached, in the School Office.
3) Admission Assessment will be taken only against vacancies in every class.
Admission forms for Pre- Nur , Nursery against vacancies only for academic year 2017-18.
Please note : An amount of Rs 500 will have to be paid at the time of submission of forms for the prospectus and processing fee.
- The Attested birth Certificate must be submitted along with the application form.
- The Attested Educational Certificates of Parents' educational qualifications.
- Proof of residence (Electricity bill/Telephone bill/Adhar card/Passport /Election photo identity.)
- Report Card of the last Class attended.
- Age requirement of the child :-Minimum 3 yrs and upto 4 yrs as on 31st July 2017 for Pre-Nursery and corresponding age for Nursery and Prep. Respectively.
- Applications will be scrutinized and parents will be informed of the interaction via e-mail.
- No child will be admitted without a copy of the Birth Certificate. The Birth Certificate must be submitted along with the application form
- SUBMISSION OF AN APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION.