Rules & Regulations
- When it is desired to withdraw a child, two months’ notice in writing to take effect from the 1st of a month must be given failing which two months tuition fees will have to be paid.
- The Admission fee is not refundable and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The Security Deposit will be refunded after all dues of the School have been cleared.
- Pupils, who leave the School after the 28th of February, must pay the fees till the end of May.
- A leaving certificate will be issued only after the School dues have been cleared. A student should give at least ten days prior notice to the school for providing the Leaving/Transfer certificate.